This is a first look at the Ruger LCP II .380, a compact easily concealable pistol with an improved trigger and ergonomics from its predecessor.
The Ruger LCP that was a classic in itself. This compact .380 ACP pistol has features requested by shooters and easily fills almost all the needs for an EDC or a backup pistol. Check out this Video!!
Ruger LCP II .380
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Secure Action fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP® with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
Thank you for watching Gun Stock Reviews. Please visit our website at www.gunstockreviews.com, for more exclusive content. Please visit our Patreon Page at www.patreon.com/GunStockReviews, your contributions would be greatly appreciated and would help us grow our selections and frequency in our videos.
Cabela’s Ammo Sale! Shop shotshells, rifle ammo, handgun ammo & more! http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=ml&ti=664453&pw=242165
Save on your Brownells Order http://www.avantlink.com/click.php?tt=ml&ti=2203&pw=242165
That was an Edit/Info mistake, too late to fix now after two years!!
How, in the age of video editing, and readily available information, does such a basic mistake make it through like this? The LCP 2 is NOT striker fired; it is hammer fired.